Treatment of child cancer to be covered under PMJAY
Treatment of child cancer to be covered under PMJAY: Central government has chosen that the treatment of Child Cancer will now be secured under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. According to the announcement of NITI Aayog Member Dr. Vinod Kumar Paul, government has officially settled the rates for childhood treatment. Dr Paul said the plan will give medical coverage front of five lakh rupees to poor families. He said BPL and lower-middle class families will profit by it.
Union government has chosen to open 1.5 lakh Health and Wellness Centers by FY 2022 under Ayushman Bharat Scheme. These HWCs will give complete social insurance against ailments like diabetes, cancer, hypertension and cardiovascular illnesses.
NITI Aayog official said that childhood cancer will be accessible for treatment under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY). This data was shared by Vinod Kumar Paul, while going to a capacity in New Delhi on 9 September 2018.
Treatment of child cancer to be covered under PMJAY:-
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana will be propelled by PM Narendra Modi on the birth anniversary of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay i.e 25 September 2018. Central government has approved treatment package rates for 1350 ailments. Alongside these ailments, treatment of childhood cancer will be secured under PM Jan Arogya Yojana. Childhood Cancer will be incorporated into PMJAY Scheme:-
- In the event that diagnosed at beginning times, childhood cancer is reparable infection.
- This sickness isn’t infectious and doesn’t spread from 1 kid to another.
- Childhood Cancer isn’t typically acquired through qualities. Early conclusion and provoke treatment are necessary for good fix rate.
- Cancer in children contrasts from grown-ups from numerous points of view. Children are quickly developing yet additionally touchy to chemotherapy treatment. They have opportunities to restore early, so cancer treatment is a sensible and for all intents and purposes achievable objective.
- Additional Care of kids should to be taken at home to guarantee treatment train and consistency, great cleanliness and adjusted nourishment.
- Cancer treatment is a complicated process, so it is fitting that children gets treatment in an experienced and specialized pediatric cancer unit.
Number of kids who create tumor is around 3% which is fundamentally low, fix rate is high and even the aggregate beneficial life years spared subsequent to restoring kids is high. Along these lines, government plans to incorporates childhood cancer treatment in PM Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY).