Punjab Govt. launches online building plan approval Registration Form
Punjab Govt. launches online building plan approval System (OBPAS) on 17 August 2018. This will be a one-stop stage where all engineers or subjects can submit illustrations or archives for building design endorsement. This will meet the requests of 165 Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) notwithstanding 27 Improvement Trusts. Individuals can get to the entryway at enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in
The state govt. is chosen by the general population which thus is responsible to individuals. Along these lines, the state govt. is guaranteeing straightforwardness through e-administration. Govt. is likewise concentrating on modernization of foundation in all Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) of the state.
OBPAS would be a simply online stage and Navjot Sidhu said that he gives time allotment of 1 and half months to deal with the details w.r.t venture. After which, no building arrangement will be permitted to be submitted physically.
Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) Registration :-
The following is the entire method to influence online enlistment for OBPAS To plot:-
- Right off the bat, visit the official site enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in
- At the landing page, click at the “New Professional Registration” tab
- At that point Punjab E-Naksha Online Building Plan Approval System (OBPAS) Online Registration Form will show up as takes after:-
- Here applicants need to fill every one of the subtle elements accurately and after that snap at the “Submit Now” catch to finish the enrollment procedure.
- At long last, competitors need to make “Login” to present their illustrations and get building endorsement.