PM Modi announces increase in remuneration for ASHA and Anganwadi
PM Modi announces increase in remuneration for ASHA and Anganwadi: PM Modi has reported historic point climb in remuneration for ASHA, ANM and Anganwadi workers. According to the declaration, routine incentives (Protsahan Rashi) given by the central government to Asha workers would be multiplied. All Asha workers and their assistants would now be able to benefit free protection cover under Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. Expanded compensation would be powerful from month of October 2018.
PM Narendra Modi has made interaction with lakhs of Asha, Anganwadi and ANM laborers through video conferencing. Presently, PM has additionally expanded honorarium being given to Anganwadi laborers.
Likewise those Anganwadi laborers and partners who utilizes methods, for example, Common Application Software (ICDS-CAS) would likewise get extra motivating forces.
PM Modi announces increase in remuneration for ASHA and Anganwadi:-
The important highlights and features of the choice to build compensation of Asha, ANM and Anganwadi Workers are as per the following:-
- Asha workers who gets protsahan Rasi is currently multiplied
- Asha workers and assistants would get protection coverage of around 4 lakhs for free. This 4 lakh protection cover includes 2 lakh protection coverage under PM Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana and Rs. 2 lakh protection under PM Suraksha Bima Yojana. In addition, all the asha workers and their assistants won’t need to pay an excellent amount for this protection and central government would bear this cost.
- Additionally the honorarium for Anganwadi Workers has been altogether expanded:-
- Every one of those Anganwadi workers who used to get Rs. 3000 up until this point, would now get Rs. 4500.
- So also, those workers who were getting Rs. 2250 would now get Rs. 3500.
- Anganwadi Helpers (Sahayika) would now get Rs. Rs. 2250 rather than past measure of Rs. 1500.
- PM Narendra Modi likewise reported that Anganwadi workers and assistants who utilizes current systems, for example, Common Application Software (ICDS-CAS), would now get extra incentives. These incentives would run from Rs. 250 to Rs. 500 based on performance of Asha, ANM and Anganwadi workers.
PM tends to these Asha laborers, ANM, and Anganwadi Workers as “Apne Lakh Haath” and said that the primary focus point of government is to guarantee quality “Health for All”. Vaccination procedure of new born babies and giving proper education to moms is being completed on a huge scale
PM Narendra Modi additionally lay emphasis on proper vaccination to profit both mother and kids. Presently the training process of Asha, ANM and Anganwadi laborers is currently simplified with the presentation of new technology. PM Modi interfaced with groups of three as – the ASHA specialist, Anganwadi laborer and ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwife) from the nation over through video conferencing.
He valued their efforts to co-operate, making use of imaginative innovation and to improve the delivery of health and nutrition benefits and achieve the objective of the POSHAN Abhiyan.