kanyashree prakalpa in West Bengal
kanyashree prakalpa in West Bengal – Swapner Bhor Scheme:-West Bengal government has announced Swapner Bhor Scheme to give business linked training to Kanyashree Prakalpa beneficiaries. Under this plan, all the K2-level Kanyashree beneficiaries who have crossed the age of 18 years would be given specialized training. The state govt. lead Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme is presently being stretched out to give openings for work to the ladies.
CM Mamata Banerjee has given the name to Kanyashree Prakalpa and this plan too to give work arranged training to ladies employable. As indicated by the State Women and Social Welfare Minister, the state govt. will execute this WB Swapner Bhor Scheme as well.
The state govt. will give training to ladies beneficiaries in a joint effort with Technical Education, Training and Skill Development office.
kanyashree prakalpa in West Bengal – Swapner Bhor Scheme:-
Presently every one of the girls are proposed to get specialized preparing alongside their studies. This would resolve the issue of getting suitable position in jobs according to their talent. The state govt. is planning to give training to young ladies in 2 categories – specialized and mechanical. Every K2 recipient can apply online for any one branch, through the official site of Kanyashree Prakalpa. All the K2-level Kanyashree recipients are qualified for get Rs. 25,000 however subject to satisfaction of 2 provisos:-
- Right off the bat young ladies ought to stay unmarried till the age of 18 years.
- Besides young ladies must proceed with their studies.
After acknowledgment of the application forms, every candidate would be provided guiding as to course substance, advantages and kinds of openings for work accessible. Each course substance would be given 300 hours of preparing. Every student would be given a day by day stipend of Rs. 50 for West Bengal Swapner Bhor Scheme. Till date, there are around 16 lakh K2 recipients. Every one of the recipients living in different locale and also in Kolkata will be given the preparation.
West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme – Background:-
Kanyashree Prakalpa means to improve the status and prosperity of young ladies having a place with socio-financially disadvantaged families through Conditional Cash Transfers by:-
- To give motivating forces to young ladies to proceed with their education for a more drawn out time frame. This would empower young ladies to finish secondary or higher secondary education.
- To disincentivize marriage till the age of 18 years . This will lessen the dangers of early pregnancies, dangers of maternal and youngster mortality and to decrease lack of healthy sustenance.
- For monetary consideration and strengthening of immature girls. Govt. will exchange the advantages specifically into the financial balances of young ladies.
- Conduct change communication technique is received to make mindfulness about the Kanyashree Scheme, promotes adolescent friendly events, competitions and Kanyashree clubs.
This plan will allow girls to stay in schools and to pick up aptitudes and information to make them economically independent.