HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana – Subsidy on Solar Agricultural Pump Sets to Farmers
Bureau Committee of Himachal Pradesh has chosen to actualize Saur Sinchayee Yojana. The state govt. will give Solar Agricultural Pump Sets to ranchers with an aggregate expense of Rs. 224 crore. Under this plan, govt. will give 90% budgetary help to little and minimal ranchers for buy of pumpsets. Govt. will give 80% endowment to all individual medium and enormous agriculturists. This plan will profit 9,580 agriculturists. HP govt. will likewise dispatch Vidyarthi Van Mitra Yojana 2018.
100% money related help will be given to a gathering of agriculturists of little and peripheral classification/Kisan Vikas Sanghs/Registered Body of ranchers. Under this plan, 5850 rural pumps will be made accessible to the agriculturists. The state govt. will likewise begin Flow Irrigation Scheme with a cost of 174 crore.
HP Saur Sinchai Scheme will guarantee water system in 7152.30 hectares of cultivating land. This essential target of this plan is “Multiplying Farmers Income by 2022”.
Subsidy on Solar Agriculture Pumpsets – HP Saur Sinchayee Yojana
The critical highlights and features of this Solar Agriculture Pumps Scheme are as per the following:-
- HP govt. will give 5,850 rural pumpsets to ranchers.
- On the buy of new agribusiness pump sets, every little and minor agriculturist will get monetary help of around 90% of the aggregate cost.
- Besides, all the medium and huge ranchers will get endowment of 80% on the buy of new farming pumpsets.
- The state govt. will actualize this plan with a cost of Rs. 224 crore.
- Around 7152.30 hectares of land would be brought under guaranteed water system.
Bureau Committee of Himachal Pradesh has taken different choices for the welfare of agriculturists on 9 August 2018 which are expressed in the segment beneath.