Goa government hikes incentive for inter-caste marriages by Rs 1.5 lakh
Goa government hikes incentive for inter-caste marriages by Rs 1.5 lakh :Goa govt. has raised impetuses under Inter Caste Marriage Scheme by Rs. 1.5 lakh for enrolled couples. Any couple who will wind up wedded in which one of the life partner has a place with Scheduled Caste (SC) will now get Rs. 2.5 lakh as motivation. Already, the state govt. was giving Rs. 1 lakh under Antar Jatiya Vivah Yojana.
This support sum would be given keeping in mind the end goal to advance the enthusiasm of individuals in marriage with a Dalit Girl/Boy. Besides, the fundamental center is to put a conclusion to position framework and get social equity the general public. Just the couples who have enrolled their marriage would have the capacity to take conspire benefits.
Directorate of Social Welfare will execute this plan. For this, each couple in which any of life partner is Dalit should make assert for this sum at the concerned expert.
Goa government hikes incentive for inter-caste marriages by Rs 1.5 lakh :-
The vital highlights and features of this Inter Caste Marriage Scheme in Goa are as per the following:-
- Every one of the couples needs enrolled their marriage and lived respectively for no less than 1 year.
- Qualified recipients will get one time grant. Be that as it may, this honor can’t be asserted after over 3 long periods of marriage.
- The total sum would be given to the couple as settled store in any nationalized bank.
- This FD will have a Lock-In time of 3 years simply after which it very well may be withdrawal under Scheme for Interest Caste Marriage
- According to the composed plan, principle objective is to energize between standing relational unions with a specific end goal to annihilate the wickedness of station untouchability.
After the honor is dispensed from settled store to couple, they would need to present a usage testament for the sum inside a time of 3 months. This plan would likewise empower individuals having a place with monetarily weaker areas to settle in their underlying period of life.