Bihar Voter ID Card Download
Bihar Voter ID Card Download – Check Name in CEO Voters List (Panchayat Wise) :-
Bihar Voter ID Card Download Race commission will lead gathering decisions in Bihar state as the term of the current Nitish govt. will end in FY 2020. Boss Electoral Officer (CEO), Bihar is in charge of effective lead of decisions over the state. President distributes and refresh Bihar Voter List PDF (Electoral Roll) before races. In like manner, individuals can discover their name in the CEO Voters List (Panchayat/Nagar Palika Wise) and can Download Voter ID Card before races at sec.bihar.gov.in.
President division is every now and again refreshing its voter id card database. Individuals can check their name in the District Wise/Panchayat Wise voter rundown of bihar alongside their photograph. As the gathering race are coming nearer, nationals of Bihar can enroll on the web and include their name for Voter ID Card to inspire Right to Vote in the following get together races.
In addition, individuals can download the whole Voter List PDF record (Panchayat/Nagar Palika Wise) or can specifically discover their name in the Electoral Roll (Voter List). Individuals can perform manual seeking in the CEO Voter List PDF. Furthermore, individuals can embrace a problem free process and check their names on the web, as the online procedure makes things simpler.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Online in Bihar :-
Enlisting for a voter’s ID card is currently a straightforward procedure with the Bihar Election Commission offering people both online and in addition disconnected strategies for enrollment. The procedure of online enrollment makes it less demanding for candidates as they don’t need to go to the appointive office and enlist themselves, yet can top off a frame and start the procedure.
The online application process is recorded in detail beneath:
- Go to the site of the Chief Electoral Officer, Bihar and tap on the “Resident Services/Online Registration”, which will re-guide you to another tab.
- Select the shape you want from among the alternatives recorded. For another enrollment, select Form 6.
- Enter the subtle elements as required in the containers on screen, for example,
- your name in English and Hindi, versatile number, email address and so on to enroll for the administration.
- You will get a code, after which you will have the capacity to enroll and sign in to the entrance and access the online structures.
- Sign in and fill in the frame on the web. You can likewise spare your reactions and fill in the frame at a later date.
- When you have entered every one of the points of interest and transferred the reports as indicated in the frame (age evidence, address verification and photo), present the shape.
- On accommodation, a reference number will be produced, which can be utilized to track the status of the application.
- A Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to check the data submitted.
- On effective confirmation, the voter ID card will be sent to your address as said on the shape.
How to Apply for Voter ID Card Offline in Bihar :-
Applying for a voter ID card is presently a basic and fast process on account of the Election Commission of Bihar’s endeavors to make the voter enlistment more available.
Other than applying for a voter card on the web, people who satisfy the qualification criteria can likewise apply disconnected, by following the means specified underneath:
Visit the constituent office that is found closest to your place of living arrangement and gather Form 6 with the end goal of new enlistment of voter in the appointive rolls.
Fill in the shape with every one of the subtle elements required and connect a duplicate of the archives required-address verification, age evidence and additionally photos.
Present the frame with every one of the archives to the discretionary office, either face to face or by post. You will get an ID reference number, which you can use to track the status of your application.
Once the frame has been presented, a Booth Level Officer (BLO) will visit your home to affirm the points of interest you have given in your shape.
After the check procedure is finished effectively, you will get your voter’s ID card through the post or face to face.
Documents to be Submitted for Voter’s ID Card in Bihar :-
The accompanying archives are to be submitted alongside your application frame while applying for a voter’s ID card in Bihar:
- Proof of address (ration card/passport/utility bills/Aadhar card/driver’s licence
- Proof of age (PAN card/birth certificate/Aadhar card/passport/driver’s licence)
- Recent passport sized photographs
For more info , visit this website :- http://sec.bihar.gov.in/