Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana
Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana :Bihar govt. has authorized Rs. 1692 crore for Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana. Under this plan, the state govt. will give rural hardware to ranchers on ostensible lease office. Amid the money related year 2018-19 to 2019-20, govt. will setup Agriculture Machineries Bank (Krishi Sanyanatra Bank) in every Primary Agriculture Cooperative Credit Society (PACS) with an expected cost of Rs. 20 Lakh.
PACS will get half sum as advance and half sum as concede under Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana. Presently ranchers who does not have their own particular horticulture hardware won’t need to take it on lease from different agriculturists at higher rates. Or maybe they can just take apparatus, pay ostensible lease and go to their work.
This choice was taken in the Bihar Cabinet Committee meeting hung on 24 August 2018 which was directed by CM Nitish Kumar.
Bihar Mukhyamantri Harit Krishi Sanyantra Yojana for Farmers:-
This is an issue free process and now this plan will spare time and cash of the agriculturists. The critical highlights and features of this plan are as per the following:-
- Agribusiness Machineries Banks will be setup at PACS level with a speculation of Rs. 20 lakh each.
- The state govt. will give half of the sum as advances to PACS. For this, the state govt. will give advances to PACS adding up to Rs. 846.30 crore.
- The staying half sum will be given as an allow to PACS. Out of this aggregate half allow, 25% will be given as L.D. /U.D. gifts adding up to Rs. 423.15 crore. The staying 25% allow will be given as different awards.
- Already, PACS used to get 75% of the sum as advance and 25% as concede. In any case, this has now been changed.
- An aggregate reserve of 1692.60 crore is made accessible by the state govt. to profit ranchers.
- From these banks, every one of the ranchers can take farming hardware on lease at lesser rates and perform water system related exercises.
- For more subtle elements on the choices taken in the bureau meeting hung on 24 August 2018, click at the connection – Bihar Cabinet Decisions (24/08/2018)
- This plan is particularly intended to profit ranchers, raise their wage and lift farming creation
A Primary Agricultural Credit Society (PACS) is an essential unit and littlest co-agent credit establishments in India. It will win from the cash given as lease by the agriculturists.