AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme online Registration Form for SC / ST / OBC
Andhra Pradesh govt. is welcoming on the web applications for Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19. Every one of the understudies contemplating in Class fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth and tenth class can get budgetary help for ponders under this midway supported plan. Social Welfare Department is welcoming AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Form from SC/ST/OBC/Disabled competitors at jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
Pre Matric Scholarship Online Registration Lines are currently open and applicants would now be able to fill the online application shape. This sum will be specifically credited into the financial balance of the understudies. Aadhaar Card is an obligatory prerequisite to profit the grant plot benefits.
Wage Certificate and Caste Certificate must be delivered to finish the application procedure. Individuals can likewise check the application status and print application shape at the official site
AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Registration Form
All the intrigued and qualified SC/ST/OBC/Disabled hopefuls would now be able to apply on the web and fill AP Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Form as takes after:-
Initially visit the official site https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
At the landing page, click at the “Pre Matric Registration Form 2018-19” as appeared in the figure beneath:-
A while later the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 Registration Form will show up as takes after:-
In the AP Pre-Matric Scholarship Application Form, Applicant
need to fill every one of the points of interest precisely. This incorporates Ration Card number, Student Particulars, School Particulars, Bank Account Details, Income Certificate Details, Caste Certificate Details and transfer supporting archives.
At long last, hopefuls can click at the “Submit Application” catch to finish the application procedure.
Furthermore, candidates can also Print Application as shown below:
This plan is of central significance as every one of the understudies from poor and denied areas of the general public would now be able to get money related help for their examinations.
AP Pre-Matric Scholarship 2018-19 Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidate must examination in Class fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, ninth or tenth class.
- The yearly pay of the family from all sources must not surpass Rs. 2 lakhs for each annum. To demonstrate this, competitors needs to submit Income Certificate.
- Aadhaar Card is a compulsory report for this grant. On the off chance that the applicants does not have this ID, they should visit the closest enlistment focus and get selected.
- He/She should have a place with SC/ST/OBC/Disabled Category.
- Any candidate must be a standard, full time understudy considering in any Govt. School or School kept running by Local Bodies.
All the ID Proofs must be connected and transferred in the recommended arrange in online application frame.
Rundown of Documents for AP Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2018-19
Competitors must transfer the accompanying reports to finish the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Registration Process:-
- Salary Certificate from MeeSeva
- Station Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the organization (School)
- Aadhaar Card/UID (Scanned Copy)
- First Page of Bank Pass Book (Scanned Copy)
- Every one of the candidates are required to finish the application procedure inside the recommended time length to profit grant benefits. For more subtle elements, visit the official site https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/