Antyodaya Anna Yojana in Kerala
Antyodaya Anna Yojana in Kerala – Onam Kits with Food Items to 5.95 Lakh Families
Kerala government has chosen to furnish Onam Kits with sustenance things to 5.95 lakh families under Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY). Govt. has taken this choice in a bureau meeting headed by CM Pinarayi Vijayan. The state govt. will actualize the dispersion of Free Food Kits with an expense of Rs. 6.91 crore. The state govt. will actualize conveyance of Onam Kits to around 6 lakh family units through State Civil Supply Corporation outlets
These packs will be without given of cost and will contain vegetables and arrangements for a devour. The essential target is to celebrate and appreciate Onam celebration which acquires a bunches of joy the life of individuals. Onam is where individuals appreciates veggie lover devour Thiruvonam which is the second day of Onam. Onam in 2018 is on 24 August 2018.
Food Items under Antyodaya Anna Yojana (AAY)
The imperative highlights and features of Free Onam Food Kits Scheme under Antyodaya Anna Yojana are as per the following:-
· Onam Kits Distribution –
- Cabinet Committee has taken this decision in a meeting presided over by CM Pinarayi Vijayan.
- The state govt. of Kerala has decided to supply Free Food Item Kits during Onam Festival under Antodaya Anna Yojana Scheme.
- State Civil Supply Corporation has been given the responsibility to distribute Onam Kits.
- The state govt. has allocated an amount of Rs. 6.91 crore for Food Kits.
Sugar Distribution –
- Kerala government will distribute 1 kg sugar at a rate of Rs. 22 to 81 lakh ration card holders.
- To successfully implement the sugar distribution scheme, the Kerala government has allocated Rs. 14.72 crore.
Madrasa Teacher Welfare Fund Board –
- Cabinet Committee has chosen to send a proposal to Governor to advance a statute for Bill to constitute a Welfare Fund Board for Madrasa educators.
- This board will be further in charge of the quick payment of annuity, treatment recompense, money related help for the marriage of little girls of madrasa instructors and maternity benefits for ladies individuals.
- All the madrasa educators who have now progressed toward becoming Board individuals will now need to pay Rs. 50 every month as premium sum.
Kerala Fish Auctioning, Marketing and Quality Control Act. –
- The state bureau board of trustees additionally affirms a Bill to direct fish sale and deal. This bill would likewise involve arrangements which would guarantee the nature of sold fish.
- Till date, there was no such control to sell the fish at angle landing focus, harbor and market which brings about barkers assuming the part of brokers. These go betweens charges over the top commissions from angle specialists.
- The state govt. will before long set up forward a component to guarantee that all the anglers gets sensible costs for their fish.
Bureau Committee has likewise chosen to frame a Sea Rescue Squad for leading salvage activities in 222 angling towns. In the principal stage, govt. will give preparing to 5 bunches containing 15 individuals. This squad will include anglers who might get preparing in control watercraft activity and working ocean security gear.
Preparing would be furnished with an every day stipend of Rs. 700 and through govt. perceived foundation. Govt. has distributed Rs. 7.5 crore for this reason. This will be authorized from the Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund.